I grew up in a home of storytellers. My mother. My two grandmothers. My three aunts. Larger-than-life women who could spin a soap opera from observations that even Sherlock would have missed.
Then there were those years I lived in the South Pacific on an island that seemed to float in the middle of nowhere. Chuuk – a land of song, dance and legend. While sipping coconuts I experienced how words create reality.
My talks and presentations spotlight issues at the heart of business leadership and fulfillment. And I do it all without nary a PowerPoint slide!
Here is a sampling of titles I’ve presented to groups ranging from 8 to 800:
- Creating Trust – What Makes The Best Pros Best
- Staying Sane When People Are Driving You Crazy
- Introducing Change While Lowering Resistance
- What Island Life Taught Me About Life and Business
- How To Take the “Scary” Out Of Fear
- Making Confidence Simple
- Men Are Not From Mars and Women Are Not From Venus
- Lies We Whisper To Ourselves – And How They Trip Us Up
- RBF – And Other Non-Verbal Curses
Watch the video clip to get a sense of me in action and then contact me to learn how I can engage your people with story, exercise and insight.