I work with professionals who are great at what they do and yet struggle with communicating and executing as effectively as they could.
Clients who work with me can expect to become more effective in managing colleagues, key stakeholders and customers in that they’ll communicate, execute and lead with clarity, gracious assertiveness and confidence.
Within the framework of the coaching relationship, I give a structure of support in which I help you:
- Identify habits, “dance steps,” that are sabotaging you within particular arenas and situations
- Understand why those steps are “missteps”
- Understand which strategies would be more effective
- Confront resistance to those new strategies
- Develop techniques for implementing the new strategies
Check out my post: “10 Things Trustworthy, Trust-Generating Pros Do” and then contact me to learn how I can help you become that stand-out!
You know that most business presentations are dreadful. How many have you sat through where your mind started wandering just minutes into the talk?
While people may be impressed with your fancy PowerPoint slides, no one will ever enter into a business relationship with you based simply on the polish of those slides!
People will be moved to do business with you only if they trust you.
I teach you how to create that kind of trust by expressing YOU and your ideas with engaging, strategic confidence. I show you how to:
- Conquer nervousness
- Overcome self-consciousness
- Design a clear road map for your key points
- Tell a story that makes you authentic and engaging
- Answer spontaneous questions confidently
- Craft talking points that are memorable
- Align your non-verbal with your verbal
- Manage the impressions you create
Read my post, "Magic Mountain, Public Speaking and Other Fears" – watch this video – and then contact me to explore how I can help you overcome baseless fear and find your voice.
For 20 + years I’ve worked with individuals from all walks of life – from Rikers Island to Park Avenue. I’ve worked here in the U.S. (including Alaska) and overseas. I’ve taught grammar school, high school, college, and post-graduate. I’ve had a client roster from the not-for-profit to the Fortune 100.
ALL of these people share one or more of these five self-sabotaging fears:
- fear of failure
- fear of success
- fear of rejection
- fear of displeasing others
- fear of not being good enough
I’m often asked, “Can people really break through fear and change their behavior?” The answer is – “YES!” Through one-on-one coaching I help you dislodge fear and take responsibility for your communication and actions so as to grow in a healthy self-esteem that shows results.
While most clients come to me looking for help in “what to do” ultimately they realize the real question is, “who do I want to be?”
I help you answer that question. And as you grow in an understanding of what your answer means, you’ll understand better the changes you want to commit to making.
Read this fav post of mine and then contact me to explore how I can help you create the quality life that you are determined to achieve.