Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, wherever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there’s something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you’re good at – something that’s bigger than you are, and you can hardly wait to get at it again today.
I believe that honoring is the foundation of successful living – honoring:
In HONORING SELF
we fight against beliefs, ideas, emotions, and fears that work to prevent us from living authentic lives.
In HONORING WORK
we set goals, take responsibility, make choices, exert self-discipline, and tackle change.
In HONORING OTHERS
we recognize that all life is meeting and so we engage the other in our social and work dealings
with care, curiosity, and a readiness to learn.
Through it all, we honor self, work, and the other only when we honor the present, living with self-awareness in the moment.
- How openly and comfortably do you honor your life?
- Which of the three arenas – self, work, others – is it easiest for you to honor?
- Which is the hardest for you to honor?
- In which of the three arenas do you have a fire-in-the-belly desire to become more successful?
- If you were more successful within that arena, how would you act? How would you communicate – with your own self and with others?
- Why are you afraid to act and communicate in the way you believe would allow you to be successful?
Acknowledge the fear and THEN practice acting and speaking the way you want to.
Only THEN will you become WHO you want to be!
Do you want to learn how to skillfully and generously honor
your own self, work and others?
To explore how business skills coaching can help you present you with enhanced confidence – and skill
please contact me